I know it’s early but the best time to start is now. I’ve decided to tackle an actual project pan in 2018 and I’m going to get started on moving out these products ASAP. I might have placed an order from Sephora for my birthday and I have some new skincare and a new lipstick headed my way.
- Dr. Jart+ BB cream + Rimmel Stay Matte foundation + Andalou Naturals – The Dr. Jart+ is a half oz sample. I regularly mix the Rimmel and the Andalou and both are getting up there in age and need used up.
- Sephora lip oil – I don’t know why I bought this. It’s just OK.
- Stile Smudgestick in Lionfish – I swear, this is the only eyeliner I used in 2017 and ITS STILL GOING. I have two more that need used too!
- NYX lip liner – I don’t really use this/these so I’m just trying to use them out and get it out.
- BITE double ended lipstick – again, this is old and I LOVE these bright colors. These lipsticks are made with food grade ingredient so they can go off fairly quickly.
- Sleek Blush x 3 in Lace – I’ve hit major pan on this and I want to use it up! I have another blush in basically the same color (clearly, I like what I like!)
- & 8. & 9. & 10. I want to hit pan on four more pans in my franken-pallet.
11. all my sheets masks
12. Briogo Leave In Mask
13. Sephora Brush Cleaner (this is a total gimme and I’m OK with that)
14. Pacifica Future Youth Mask
15. Freeman Peel Off Mask
16. Vitamin C serum- oh man, I do not like this. I’m going to use it up mixing it into my body lotion.
17. Dr. Jart+ Water Drop
18. Dr. Jart+ Micro Water
Wish me luck!