- curtains for my reading nook (this room has been done save curtains since MAY)
- quilt an antique double wedding ring top I have
- tree stump cushions for Baby C’s room
- soft letters & numbers for Baby C
- dino-fy a hoodie
I also need to start prepping for #memademay2018. I think I did pretty good on my No Fast Fashion Summer challenge. I did buy 3 things, which is more than 0 but way less that I would have purchased without this challenge. One was a sports bra that I desperately needed, one was a t shirt that came with a race entry and one was a Wonder Woman t shirt I found that I would worried I wouldn’t be able to find again later (I get that’s an excuse but I also didn’t just go shopping when I wanted to check out…and I stayed off Nordstrom.com).
Here’s the list of items I want to have ready for no later than 1 May 2018.
- 1 tank top (I already have the fabric!)
- 2 t shirts
- 2 dresses (ideally, at least 1 with sleeves)
- 2 pj bottoms
- 1 raglan tee
I know that list is not enough to wear *only* clothes I made for the whole month. I might start with just week days but right now I only have some costumes and a blouse so this would still be a huge step forward.