I’ve dabbled with these seasonal bucket lists in the past (see this holiday one, last fall’s list and the one from last summer). I’m surprised how similar this summer’s list to that one but different as the same time. I only got about half of those things done as we were moving but I’m hoping to really up my summer quotient this year!
- Go to a drive in movie (there’s actually one with THREE SCREENS in Columbus! How awesome is THAT?!)
- Spend a day lounging at a lake
- Run a race (probably just a 5k this year…my first without a half since 2009)
- Go to the Ohio State Fair (No state so fair, no fair so great!)
Spend a day at Zoombezi Bay
- Take M to Cedar Point (an Ohioan right of passage)
- Eat something I grew (or um…M grew)
- See the sea caves in Lake Superior
Go to a baseball game Go to a soccer game
What are your summer must do’s? Any Ohio summer treats I’m missing?